The following training package will present you the role of yeast wheat and flour in bread making. It will help you choose the ingredients in order to optimize your production.
After that first part, you’ll discover the Baguette recipe, along with tips to adapt it to your work environment.
You’ll have an access to 3 courses :
Course 1: The wheat
- Chapter 1: What should we know about wheat?
- Chapter 2: How do we get from grain to bread?
- Chapter 3: Where can it be found?
To know more about the wheat course, you can access the training programme here.
Course 2: The wheat flour
- Chapter 1: Discovering the miller’s know-how
- Chapter 2: Knowing your flour
- Chapter 3: Controlling your production
You can find more details about the wheat flour online course here
Course 3: The yeast
- Chapter 1: Yeast origin and culture
- Chapter 2: Baking yeast: Types, profiles and packaging styles
- Chapter 3: Applications: Choose the right yeast, tips and tricks, train yourself.
To read more details about the yeast course, you can check the programme here.
Course 4: The French baguette
- Chapter 1: Exploring the recipe
- Chapter 2: Making good dough
- Chapter 3: Making baguettes
You can access the detailed programme about the French baguette here.
*Accessibility: You’ll have a 24/24 and 7/7 access to the course connecting on our learning platform during 21 days after your registration date.
The course duration is indicative. It’s important that you follow the training at your own rythm. The learning duration correspond to the course reading and rereading, to the note taking and the final test. You can reread the course 5 times and begin the quiz when you feel ready. You can take the test only 3 times.