Chapter 1: Discovering the miller’s know-how
- How is flour made?
- How do I know if a flour is of bread-making quality?
This chapter will allow you to discover the flour production process as well as the miller’s know-how to ensure the flours’ regularity.
Chapter 2: Knowing your flour
- What are the components of flour?
- What role does each of these components play?
- What are the properties of flour?
In this chapter, you will explore the details making up the components of flour to understand why wheat flour is essential when making the leavened dough.
Chapter 3: Controlling your production
- How do I choose my flour?
- What information do I have to take into account?
- How can I adapt my process to my flour?
This third chapter will give you tips on selecting the flour that matches your needs. We’ll also give you some advice so you can make French bread even if you don’t have the ideal type of flour.
*Accessibility: You’ll have a 24/24 and 7/7 access to the course connecting on our learning platform during 21 days after your registration date.
The course duration is indicative. It’s important that you follow the training at your own rythm. The learning duration correspond to the course reading and rereading, to the note taking and the final test. You can reread the course 5 times and begin the quiz when you feel ready. You can take the test only 3 times.