The French baguette course is divided into 3 chapters:
Chapter 1: Exploring the recipe
- What is the recipe?
- What equipment is required to make traditional baguettes?
This chapter will allow you to organize yourself before launching the production process.
Chapitre 2: Making good dough
- What role does each ingredient play in making the dough ?
- What happens in the kneading process?
Chapitre 3: Making baguettes
- What happens from shaping the baguette until cooking and conserving it?
- How to identify the defects baguettes have and how to make better baguettes?
This chapter has explanatory videos to show you each stage in the production process. You’ll also find many tips to help you adapt the recipe to your own environment.
*Accessibility: You’ll have a 24/24 and 7/7 access to the course connecting on our learning platform during 21 days after your registration date.
The course duration is indicative. It’s important that you follow the training at your own rythm. The learning duration corresponds to the course reading and rereading, to the note taking and the final test. You can reread the course 5 times and begin the quiz when you feel ready. You can take the test only 3 times.