Chapter 1: Composition and production process
This chapter will help you answer the following questions:
- How did margarine originate?
- What is it made of?
- Under which conditions are its elements considered as not being harmful to your health?
- How is margarine made?
Chapter 2: Using margarine in baking
This chapter will give you practical information about margarine:
- Which measures are used to characterize the behavior of different types of margarine?
- How can I best use margarine in my preparations?
- What are the advantages of this ingredient?
*Accessibility: You’ll have a 24/24 and 7/7 access to the course connecting on our learning platform during 21 days after your registration date.
The course duration is indicative. It’s important that you follow the training at your own rythm. The learning duration correspond to the course reading and rereading, to the note taking and the final test. You can reread the course 5 times and begin the quiz when you feel ready. You can take the test only 3 times.