The yeast and wheat pack will help you understand both ingredient’s role in bread making, and will allow you to be able to choose the right products to optimize your production.
Therefore, you’ll have an access to 5 online courses:
Course 1 : Wheat
- Chapter 1: What should we know about wheat?
- Chapter 2: How do we get from grain to bread?
- Chapter 3: Where can it be found?
To have more details on the course about this cereal, you can check the course sheet here.
Course 2: Wheat flour
- Chapter 1: Discovering the miller’s know-how
- Chapter 2: Knowing your flour
- Chapter 3: Controlling your production
You can find more details about the wheat flour online course here
Course 3 : Yeast
- Chapter 1 : Yeast Origin and culture
- Chapter 2 : Baking yeast: types, profiles and packaging styles
- Chapter 3 : Applications : Choose the right yeast , tips and tricks, train yourself
To have more details about yeast course please check the course sheet here.
Course 4: The butter
- Chapter 1: The composition and the production process for making butter
- Chapter 2: The different types of butter, their designations and how to store it
- Chapter 3: Identifying the applications and roles played by butter in bakery
Course 5: The margarine
- Chapter 1: Composition and production process
- Chapter 2: Using margarine in baking
*Accessibility: You’ll have a 24/24 and 7/7 access to the course connecting on our learning platform during 21 days after your registration date.
The course duration is indicative. It’s important that you follow the training at your own rythm. The learning duration correspond to the course reading and rereading, to the note taking and the final test. You can reread the course 5 times and begin the quiz when you feel ready. You can take the test only 3 times.