Chapter 1 : Yeast Origin and culture
- Presentation of yeast : A natural product with various use
- Discovery of yeast
- Yeast caracteristics: Size, shape, life and alimentation, environment adaptation.
- Yeast, a poduct sensitive to temperature.
- Reproduction of yeast cells (animation).
- Yeast fabrication (vidéo animée).
Chapter 2 : Baking yeast: types, profiles and packaging styles
- Liquid, compressed and refrigerated yeast.
- Dried yeast.
- Different yeast profiles: standard, osmotolerant, preservative-resistant.
- What is osmotic pressure ?
- Use of yeast in the world
Chapter 3 : Applications : Choose the right yeast , tips and tricks, train yourself.
- Choose your yeast : Questions to succeed your production with yeast.
- Tips and tricks : Advices from Baguette Academy’s experts to choose your yeast
- Quality check: Good state at reception.
- Recapitulative video : The yeast.
- Train yourself to choose the right yeast : 5 practical cases before the final test.
*Accessibility: You’ll have a 24/24 and 7/7 access to the course connecting on our learning platform during 21 days after your registration date.
The course duration is indicative. It’s important that you follow the training at your own rythm. The learning duration correspond to the course reading and rereading, to the note taking and the final test. You can reread the course 5 times and begin the quiz when you feel ready. You can take the test only 3 times.