Chapter 1: What should we know about wheat ?
- How does it grow ?
- Who are the actors taking action on its production ?
- Are all kind of wheat suitable for bread production ?
This first chapter will give you the necessary knowledge about wheat, and allow you to know which category will be useful in bakery.
Chapter 2: How do we get from grain to bread ?
- Why is the wheat cereal ideal for bread production ?
- What happens during bread making that gives a crusty bread outside, and a light and aerated crumb ?
- Which varieties to choose to make bread ?
The second chapter will allow you to distinguish which varieties are better to produce a French quality bread.
Chapter 3: Where can it be found ?
- What’s the origin land of wheat ?
- Which countries are the bigger producers of wheat ?
- What are wheat characteristics according to geograhic areas ?
This third chapter will make you understand better where wheat can be provided.
*Accessibility: You’ll have a 24/24 and 7/7 access to the course connecting on our learning platform during 21 days
after your registration date.
The course duration is indicative. It’s important that you follow the training at your own rythm. The learning duration
correspond to the course reading and rereading, to the note taking and the final test. You can reread the course 5
times and begin the quiz when you feel ready. You can take the test only 3 times.