The training program is broken down around 7 delayed fermentation techniques :
Chapiter 1 : Retarded bulk fermentation
Chapiter 2 : Part baked frozen bread
Chapiter 3 : Deep frozen dough after shaping
Chapiter 4 : Ambient bulk fermentation
Chapiter 5 : Pre proofed retarded proofing
Chapiter 6 : Retarded proofing at low temperature
Chapiter 7 : Short retarded proofing
For each technique, here are the points covered:
○ How yeast works according to temperature.
- How to set up each technique?
○ The manufacturing process.
○ Blocking temperatures and times.
○ The material to have.
○ Advice and tips to know.
- How do I know if one technique meets my needs?
○ The advantages and disadvantages.
○ The quality of the final product.
○ Training exercises.
*Accessibility : To access the course, you need an internet connection and a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Once registered, you have access to the courses 24/7 from our training platform, for 21 days from the date of registration.
If necessary, a user guide will help you use your training space, and we will answer all your questions at email@example.com
You have a disability/ ieds? Contact us and we will support you in your training process.