The following training package will present you the role of yeast wheat and flour in bread making. It will help you choose the ingredients in order to optimize your production.
After that first part, you’ll discover the Baguette recipe, along with tips to adapt it to your work environment.
You’ll have an access to 3 courses :
Course 1: The wheat flour
- Chapter 1: Discovering the miller’s know-how
- Chapter 2: Knowing your flour
- Chapter 3: Controlling your production
You can find more details about the wheat flour online course here
Course 2: The yeast
- Chapter 1: Yeast origin and culture
- Chapter 2: Baking yeast: Types, profiles and packaging styles
- Chapter 3: Applications: Choose the right yeast, tips and tricks, train yourself
To read more details about the yeast course, you can check the programme here.
Course 3: The butter
- Chapter 1: The composition and the production process for making butter
- Chapter 2: The different types of butter, their designations and how to store it
- Chapter 3: Identifying the applications and roles played by butter in bakery
Course 4: The margarine
- Chapter 1: Composition and production process
- Chapter 2: Using margarine in baking
Course 3: The French viennoiseries
- Chapter 1: All you need to know about the recipe
- Chapter 2: Making leavened layered dough
- Chapter 3: Making croissants
- Chapter 4: Making ‘Pains au chocolat’
*Accessibility: You’ll have a 24/24 and 7/7 access to the course connecting on our learning platform during 21 days after your registration date.
The course duration is indicative. It’s important that you follow the training at your own rythm. The learning duration corresponds to the course reading and rereading, to the note taking and the final test. You can reread the course 5 times and begin the quiz when you feel ready. You can take the test only 3 times.