Who is tailormade baking training for ?
This teaching method is designed for businesses that want to be accompanied by a professional so as to solve a problem or answer a specific need : launching a new range of products, reorganisating production, training and adapting to new equipment, etc. One of the attractions of the Baker’s trade is working with living matter. This means adapting constantly to ensure quality breads and pastries every day. A baker has to take account of the environment and equipment : temperature, humidity, spiral or blade mixers, ventilated ovens, flours, yeast, etc. Baguette Academy offers you a personalised program, so as to find step by step solutions to the problems encountered and to optimise your business.
What are the advantages of personalised training ?
Choosing tailormade training allows you to :
- Reply to a specific need and have an immediate return on your investment.
- To be accompanied by a professional teacher, with whom you can adapt your recipes and breadmaking techniques to your working environment and your equipment.
- To train your team without having to travel, online and then in your own workplace : practical application is then more efficient and rapid.
- To benefit from post-training follow-up : a report is sent to you and a web conference can be organised with your teacher after they have left.
How does tailormade training happen ?
To ensure quality learning, Baguette Academy has designed a four-step programme :
- Training Goal and Theme Definition.
- Access to online courses related to the goal so as to learn or increase necessary knowledge before passing on to practical work.
- A Baker teacher comes to your site to complete the training. The baker can verify the level of each student if you wish. The choice of baker is validated with you.
- A report is written which is sent to you after the baker has left. Follow-up is also assured for 15 days after the on site training.
If conditions aren’t optimal at your site for this training, we will look for a solution with a partner training centre.