Who is tailormade baking training for ?
This pedagogy, which combines online and practical training, is aimed at artisanal bakeries and pastries as well as bakery-pastry-pastry (BVP) manufacturers who wish to be accompanied by a professional in order to respond to a problem or a specific need: to launch a new range of products, increase the average basket, reorganize production, train and adapt to new equipment, etc.
The baker, the line manager or the R&D Manager must constantly take into account his environment and his equipment (temperatures, humidity, spiral or oblique kneader, ventilated ovens, flours, yeast, etc.) to produce or develop quality products. As for the sales team, it must constantly improve the quality of customer reception and advice, and increase sales.
Baguette Academy offers you a personalized course, to rediscover or deepen knowledge in order to solve the problems encountered step by step and optimize the activity of your business or company.
What are the advantages of personalised training ?
Choosing a tailor-made training will allow you to:
- To meet a specific need and an immediate return on investment.
- To be accompanied by a professional trainer, with whom you will adapt the recipes and bread-making techniques to your work environment and your equipment, and the sales techniques to your offer.
- To train your team without having to travel, online and then at your place of work: implementation is therefore faster and more efficient.
How does tailormade training happen ?
- Analysis of your training needs and determination of the prerequisites, objectives, program, duration, terms and times of access between the sponsor, Baguette Academy and the trainer selected by Baguette Academy.
- Proposal of a commercial offer and a tailor-made quote based on the analysis of your training needs.
- Implementation of the training:
– Access to online courses related to the defined objective in order to learn or deepen the necessary knowledge before moving on to the practical part.
– Sending a professional trainer to your site to complete the online training.
- Training debrief, sending a training report.
If the conditions are not optimal for carrying out this training at your location, we will look for a solution in a partner training centre.
Are you disabled? Contact our Handicap referent via the email address email@example.com and we will support you in your training process.