○ How yeast works according to temperature.
- How to set up the pre proofed retarded proofing?
○ The manufacturing process.
○ Blocking temperatures and times.
○ The material to have.
○ Advice and tips to know.
- How do I know if this technique meets my needs?
○ The advantages and disadvantages of this technique.
○ The quality of the final product.
○ Training exercises.
*Acessibility : To access the course, you need an internet connection and a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Once registered, you have access to the course 24/7 from our training platform, for 21 days from the date of registration.
If necessary, video tutorials and a welcome booklet will help you use your training space, and we will answer all your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have a disability/ ieds? Contact us and we will support you in your training process.