This label launched by the Confédération Nationale de la Boulangerie et Boulangerie-Pâtisserie Française, will certify establishments that meet many differentiating criteria for the artisan and transparent for the customer.
The “Homemade” and respect for traditional practices
The certification provides that the artisans: “shape and bake the bread while respecting light mixing and slow fermentation”, “respect a rate less than or equal to 18g of salt per kilogram of flour according to a recommendation from the ANS, the environment and work. “,” Make pastries, pastries and bakery catering products in accordance with traditional methods “.
Responsible ingredients and recipes
To obtain the label, the craftsmen engage in a societal and environmental approach, they will need: “To know and choose all the ingredients which go into the manufacture of products according to the best quality standards”, “Favor seasonal products and short supply chains ”and finally,“ avoid waste by donating unsold products to associations ”.
Other criteria come into play …
Reception and transmission of knowledge The commitments are not only linked to the products, in fact, bakers wishing to obtain this label agree to comply with reception and training standards:
- Receive customers, advise them and answer their questions according to the tradition of hospitality and courtesy of artisans.
- Welcome apprentices, pass on our skills and our interpersonal skills to prepare them to become “Boulanger de France”.
- Defend the artisan bakery against all forms of industrial bakery and train our customers to distinguish one from the other.
It will be strategic to properly train staff on the advantages of this label.
To train your sales staff, promote E-learning, a flexible solution, accessible 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Baguette Academy offers 6 training contents on “Sales techniques” … Award-winning solution at the Europain 2020 trade fair “the nuggets of the bakery”.
Click here to register : http://baguetteacademy.com/fr/product/techniques-de-vente/
To summarize the label “Boulanger de France” it is:
- A status certified by a certifying body
- A lasting commitment
- Membership accessible to all
- A major communication campaign in 2020 for consumers to identify and prefer “French baker”.
- A poster which in your bakery will announce your commitments
- A guarantee to stand out and face competitors / actors in the industrial bakery
To find out more, visit: www.boulangerdefrance.org